President and Creative Director
Mahmoud Arafa has been inspiring professionals to action through his worldwide public speaking activities. His presentations cover a wide array of design and communications topics. For example, design across cultures, persona – the invisible persuader, simplicity & persuasion, decision making for results. Arafa is a Certified practitioner in Creative Problem Solving (CPS), Creative Problem Institute of Buffalo.
Recent presentations include:
• CPSI Conference 2015, Buffalo NY
• Creative Thinkers 2014 International Conference Abu Dhabi
• The 20th Annual International Creativity Conference, South Africa,
• Creative Thinkers 2013 International Conference Dubai
• Bismarck State College, ND Oct 2014
• Mindcamp, Toronto, 2013
• The 18th Annual International Creativity Conference, South Africa,
• The 1st Annual International Creativity Conference, Namibia, Oct
• UNESCO, Regional Centre for ICT, Bahrain
• Creativity Cruise, The Atlantic Ocean
• Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
• PRSA International Conference, Washington D.C.